Friday, December 6, 2013

(yet another) best friend's wedding

Oh, Courtney. Where do I even begin with this one? She has been such a blessing in my life, and even that is a huge understatement. She is the single most loving, caring, and genuine person I know, and I am SO incredibly lucky to call her my friend. She is one of the funniest people I know and is always up for an adventure. She is a fantastic travel buddy, which I love! Okay okay, I'll stop gushing.


Courtney married her love Eric on September 14th and pulled together the most fabulous wedding in record time! She was probably the most beautiful bride I've ever seen... she was literally radiating happiness the whole day. I wore heels and towered over the world, which, if you know me, is my ultimate sign of love. I got to be reunited with my best Little J, which topped off a great weekend. The reception was a party that only a Wattles could pull off and I got to dance the night away with my best girls!
image via


image via

image via

THANK YOU to the new Mr. and Mrs. Thornton for including me in your celebration... I love you little love birds!

No comments: