Wednesday, December 18, 2013

the tall conversation.

When I meet someone new, I always expect some version of the following:

"Wow, you're really tall."

Yes, it's true. I am quite blessed in the height department, which usually happens when you have the genetic makeup of two tall families.

No, I don't know exactly how tall I am. I always estimate somewhere in the 6-foot range, which always seems to shock people. Why that is so shocking, I will never know.

And don't even get me started on how many times a day I get asked if I'm a basketball player.

All of the above can be related in a post by my friend Jill, who wrote "22 Reasons Being Tall Is Wonderful". I love her writing and I'm pretty sure you'll love it too.

Especially if you're tall.

Also, what are your thoughts on dating a guy that's shorter than you? Asking for a friend.

Or maybe not.

No comments: