Friday, December 6, 2013

LA for the day


Two days after we got home from the beach, we turned right around and made our way to LA for the Taylor Swift concert with our favorite cousins and aunt! Yes, it's true that I already saw her this past spring in Atlanta, but the tickets to LA had been purchased before the ATL trip was planned. So it was Red Tour round 2 for me!! Me and my sisters, my mom, my aunt Janae and cousins Tiff and Sarah road tripped it that morning and arrived at LA Live a couple of hours before the concert. We had a delicious dinner and took a few quick pictures to commemorate our trip to Staples Center. The concert was amazing, duh. This time her surprise guests were Sara Bareilles to sing "Brave" (which I adore) and Cher Loyd to sing "Want U Back" which I also adore. It's no secret that I'm obsessed with T Swift and her perfection so I soaked up every second! Our seats were fantastic and she was like 10 feet away from us and I swear me and Tay are soulmates. I only wish we could have stayed longer because I love LA! It was a long day, but totally worth it! I love these ladies.




No comments: