Friday, December 6, 2013

GBP 2013

Let's rewind to August and live vicariously through these pictures from our annual beach trip, shall we? I promise you it will turn your cold weather blues right around!


Gram's Beach Party has been a Leavitt family tradition for many years now, and it's probably the week I look most forward to every year! You can see the posts from previous years here, here, here and here. The best part about this year was that we returned to North Coast Village after a 3 year absence and it was divine! That is our place. No more switching, unless it's to the south of France or something.

Highlights of this year:

Having the cutest little guy there to experience everything for the first time



The annual La Jolla picnic, with this year's addition of Sprinkles cupcakes. A most delightful addition if I do say so myself.




Rubys on the pier, delicious mexican food, weinerschnitzel on the beach, and everything else that attributed to my sub-par beach body. Also I had what was up there as one of the best meals of my life at Jake's in Del Mar. It's literally right on the beach and everything was SO delicious!

Having Kori and Stefan join us halfway through the week was the best treat! Poor Stefan has to put up with us but we love having them as a part of our family!

Playing Head's Up and Lucky Unders every night

The beach is just the best. There's really no other way to put it. A week of relaxation, family bonding and indulgence was so good for my soul, especially right before this hell of a semester started. I'm so grateful for this family tradition!


No comments: