Sunday, September 8, 2013

living while we're young

Sorry I've been a stranger. It's been a weird, stressful, exhausting, anxiety-filled month.

But that's a story for another time. 

First things first: The One Direction concert. I know you've all been DYING to hear about it. Well, there isn't much to tell except the following:
1. Harry Styles is only 19 years old and I have a terrible crush on him and I'm disgusted with myself.
2. These boys don't dance at all but they're so adorable that they can just wander around the stage while they sing and it works. Although I do miss the NSYNC-era choreography. 
3. The screaming of 15,000 teenage girls WILL effect your already-subpar hearing.
4. The best part of these concerts are all the sweet dads with their daughters
5. I was singing at the top of my lungs like I was 15 again. 

And, for the completely unnecessary photos:

Hi, secret underage boyfriend in the middle.

Hi, 5 cute boys and super cute London set behind you.

Hi, floating boys. So nice to get a closer look.

Hi, Liam looking right at my camera. I really stand out in a crowd!

Hi, Simon Cowell.

Hi, boys standing directly in front of us. We has awesome seats!

Hi, backsides.

And then we were all screamed out and celebrated with $50 frozen yogurt. Mandalay Bay scammers!


No comments: