Monday, July 22, 2013

showering bebe maddux

My sweet little best Brittany is having a baby BOY! We are all so thrilled for her and her husband Trevor. Naturally, we had to celebrate! I am SO not a party planner, but me and Becca teamed up with the fabulous Baxter girls and I must say, the shower was preeeeetty fab. Perfect for our mama-to-be! Should I show off through pictures? Probs. Shout out to my favorite Little J for being the photog.

So many wonderful people helped out and brought yum salads and dips. Also, see that little diaper cake in the middle? Yeah, I made that. I can brag because it's a very rare occasion that I get my craft on.


On another note, 'diaper cake' is like the worst term ever. All the points to whoever comes up with a better name. 

What does Alyssa do for desserts? Whip up a little gourmet somethin somethin? Yeah, NO. Bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes for the win!


Look at that sweet mama! Can't even tell she's prego and she's due in like 6 weeks! I strive to look like prego Brittan when I'm not even prego, that's how amazing she looks.



This may be my fav pic because Grandma is so photo bombing us and I can't get enough!

Ashton and Britt, AKA the two hottest mamas-to-be that ever lived. Their boys are gonna be FIIIINE.

Who gave baby M his first pair of J's? I'll bet you can guess. Always gotta bring the heat, even for the unborn.

I had the best time.

You guys, my heart could just burst when I'm with my best girls! These four have been my rock for so many years. We haven't all been together since Brittany's wedding 3 1/2 years ago and I think I had a permanent smile all night long. Words can't even describe my genuine love for these people. I miss them everyday!


No comments: