Sunday, June 3, 2012

Disneyland 2012

You know how some families are campers and some are beach goers and some are stay at home-ers? Well my family (besides being major beach goers, obviously) are Disneyland-ers. We just love it. I think it's so weird that there are people in the world that don't really care for disneyland... isn't it really the happiest place on earth? I would like to think so. We decided to go for our last family vacation before Chase departs for London. We got to stay at our beloved Grand Californian Hotel, which is just a dream. Please stay there, it really is worth the cash. You can't put a price on being able to walk right into your hotel from the park to take a mid-day nap. Being right on Downtown Disney is excellent because there are SO many good restaurants (go to Naples- incredible pizza). And we spent our last day there by their amazing pool in a cabana with tons of food and the NBA playoffs and then went into the park for 5 minutes to go on Grizzly River Run and get soaked secretly with our swimsuits on underneath and then came back, showered, and went to the park in time for fireworks. Literally my perfect day. I'm obsessed with this place! I hope you enjoy photos of happy people and fireworks and colored denim, because there will be lots of those. Small disclaimer: We were there for 4 days and of course only took pictures on one of them. So no, I didn't wear the same outfit everyday, and yes, I am very aware that my neon green bag clashes with literally everything, but I don't even mind because it's just the perfect size for days like these. My only regret is that I didn't take more food pictures, although maybe that will trick you into thinking I didn't eat 18 churros a day and dole whips and corn dogs and ice cream sandwiches and celebration apples and chocolate covered marshmallows. Maybe?
Our greatest discovery- the Tigger Tail. Marshmallows covered in carmel and white chocolate and sprinkles and then drizzled in chocolate. I drool looking at it!
Wittle guy just LOVED Mickey- he latched right onto his nose and started chatting away! He is the cutest!
Our attempted YOLO on splash mountain... can't quite see Chase's L
Thank you Mom and Dad for the great trip! We love you!

No comments: