Thursday, January 26, 2012

lots of things.


First of all, please enjoy this lovely instagram photo of my pretty friends at Cafe. It was oh so fun to be reunited with all of them! We just needed Jack Jack to be complete. It's okay, it'll happen eventually.
I guess I'm catching up on everything. Christmas was just lovely, it was great to have a complete Christmas morning breakfast again. I missed that last year. I got an ipad which has never left my side since. I'm literally obsessed! If I could buy everyone an iPad I truly truly would. And I've already gone overboard on buying cases for it. Whoops!
Probably the real best part of Christmas was on Christmas Ever when Kori and Stefan came over and surprised us with the news that they're engaged! We were all crying and hugging and just so excited. They are the best couple and so perfect. I've never seen Kori so genuinely happy in all the years I've known her! I could cry just thinking about how proud I am of her and how excited I am that she found Stefan. I could go on and on and on about this but... it was so perfect. I couldn't imagine my life without Kori. And now Stefan is officially part of the familia whether he likes it or not!
New Years Eve was the annual letdown that it always is. Seriously, why do people like NYE? I did get to spend it with some of my favorite boys though, which was fun. I suppose that's what happens when all your girl friends are married/moved to Arizona/getting engaged right at that very minute, which is what happened to Ally! I guess her NYE was much better than mine :))) So happy for her and Steve and excited for their wedding! Ally has dreamed about her wedding for so so so long... I can't even count the number of wedding mix cd's we've made over the years.
I made a pact with myself that I wouldn't shop until at least valentines day. Seriously, you know you have a problem when you have to make a pact with yourself not to shop! I've been holding out strong, except I did go and spend my Sephora gift card, but that doesn't really count, right?
Tim Tebow came into Nike and I wasn't there. I was so so crushed. My work BFF Meagan took lots of pictures and said he was just the sweetest thing so I guess I just have to live vicariously through her. UGHHHH this is the 2nd time I've missed him! WAIT FOR ME TEBOW!!!
Other work is just great too. We opened the new Mendenhall Center and it is SO gorgeous and the guys are so excited. And today, this sweet old man who always comes in and chats with me brought me a snuggie. How sweet is that?! Rebel fans are truly the best!
I discovered Netflix. It's the best/worst thing that's ever happened to me.
Today was the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen in my life. I'm surprised I didn't get in a car wreck because I just couldn't stop looking at it on my drive to school! How can you see those things and not believe that someone created that? These things don't just happen on accident. We are SO blessed.

1 comment:

Jackie Welling said...

And old man gave you a snuggie!? I just laughed out loud at work oh man. Miss you bff!