Thursday, December 29, 2011

we're #1!!

Okay so I'm super late on this but it's okay. The Rebels beat #1 North Carolina! And it was the most exciting thing, like, ever! Over a month later and I still get super excited about it. Working at the basketball office has definitely shown me the other side of things, and I see every day how hard these guys work. I'm so so proud of them. I didn't know how to react at the end of the game... I just kept thinking that it was all a dream or something! I know people probably think it's dumb but it's a day I'll remember for the rest of my life. We're doing big things this year, people! Watch out!

We had amazing seats, like 3 rows up. I had to arm wrestle Jessica for the rights to the good seats, and I'm happy to report that I won. It was SO worth it! Seeing the boy's reactions was so fun!


Ignore how close this picture is and just look at the scoreboard! Crazy!


No comments: