Saturday, September 24, 2011

Resurrection!

This blog has officially been resurrected from the dead! Welcome back, world. Since I left you last, I've learned a few things, been a few places, lost a few hours of sleep, and maybe made some new friends. I'm currently working double time at UNLV in the mens bball office as well as at good ole Nike Las Vegas. And going to school full time. It's quite an undertaking, but I've found that I love being busy rather than just lying around the house! So that's pretty much all I do. Life is crazy. So instead of re-hashing everything that's happened over the past few months, I'll just leave you with a few lovely photos. Call it "How I Spent My Summer Vacation (other than slaving away for the man)".

The wittlest guy went from this lil cutie...


To this big boy with his fresh J's!


We painted some pottery with our favorite friends before they had to move to Tennessee. We miss them sooo much!




I had to miss out on Mexico (bummer) but I got to meet the fam in San Diego for some shopping, eating and a production of Mary Poppins! It was good but very different from the movie. And the hotel we stayed in was in an old bank building and the vault was still in the basement... it was very cool.


And I made my glorious return to Lake Powell! It was so so SO fun. We had the best group of people and the best weather and the best homemade fireworks show on the 4th of July. I always forget how much I love the lake! The tube wars were epic. And I learned to wake surf but of course there's no photographic evidence, so just trust that I was shredding.





I'll be back soon with more updates! Stay tuned.

xoxo

1 comment:

Jackie Welling said...

HALLELEUJA you're back! :)