Tuesday, April 12, 2011

party buses and ghost hunting.

Sometimes I pretend like Jessica's friends are really my friends too...


And they all dress in fabulous metallic spandex outfits and I wear normal clothes, but that's okay. And we get a really fun party bus that reminds me of GR senior year and we just dance the night away for all the pedestrians that can see through the windows...



And we go to the stratosphere and ride the big shot and still get scared like it's the first time...


And we go to really scary haunted houses that were once owned by the mafia and are now extremely creepy and abandoned and have toilets in the front yard (trust me, it's much scarier in person/at night/after you just watched a ghost hunters special on it)...


And I have a super fun night with really cool people that was exactly what I needed! Thanks for sharing your friends with me Jess!



xoxo

No comments: