Monday, April 4, 2011

endings and beginnings.

We were shocked and sad to find out last week that our favorite Coach Kruger is leaving to coach at Oklahoma. Its a huge loss for the basketball program, but we are more sad about losing our favorite Rebel family! The coaching staff and their families have literally become extended family to us. I consider Aubrey and Gentry to be my (other) little sisters and they have such a huge spot in my heart! I'm so excited for the opportunities they have ahead of them, but I'm also super sad for them to leave Vegas. It won't be the same without pregame shirley temples, MK+A nights, and watching huge road games together. I'm SO grateful we got to spend this past thanksgiving together, experience Australia together, and just grow so close.








At least I now have an excuse to travel and visit Oklahoma! We love you guys, GO SOONERS!

xoxo

No comments: