Sunday, April 10, 2011

back track.

You know when you get in those moods where you have way too much time on your hands and so you just sit and think, think, think about everything and wonder if you made the right decision here or should've done something different there and just kind of doubt yourself, even though you know you're where you're supposed to be in the first place? Wow, sorry about that huge run-on sentence there. It's just kind of how I fell right about now. Just very... reflective.

I seem to be getting in these moods a lot lately. Just wondering why things haven't really happened for me yet. Except that they're already happening everyday, and I just fail to see it! I have a great job. I love my school. I get to live in a beautiful home and be with the people I love, even though they drive me crazy. I have a car to drive. I have food to eat. I even have a phone and a computer and a dvr and lots of clothes and fun things and... the list could go on and on. What I'm lacking in is patience, and the confidence to know that I have good instincts. If I could change something about myself right now, it would be to trust myself more and know that everything is going to work out the way it's supposed to.

This has really been hitting home lately.


xoxo

No comments: