Tuesday, March 1, 2011

early class.

I have an 8:30 AM class on tuesdays and thursdays.
Thank goodness it's my only class of the day, so I can just go back to bed when it's over. The bad thing about it is that I end up going to class looking like this:



And that was on a good day. Usually, it's greasy hair, no makeup, sweats and a hoodie. Or, in order to trick my fellow classmates into thinking I'm not a total scrub and I may just be going to the gym straight after class, I may wear some form of workout clothes. Note: I'm never really going to the gym after class. But they don't know that, and that's the beauty of it. Today I actually got ready for school because I was supposed to give this cute boy a ride but he overslept so I ended up getting ready for no reason. But it's okay, because I feel comforted now that my classmates may have realized that I am, in fact, NOT homeless.
Here's to early class... hopefully my last one ever.

xoxo

1 comment:

Melissa said...

its funny in college cuz we think 8:30 is early