Monday, October 25, 2010

fall? kind of?

Fall means that I find any excuse to wear boots. I love them. Except that I need new ones and I'm waaaay too picky to even find one pair that I love. That's just one of the many things I'm picky about, including but not limited to:
-FOOD
-boys
-nail polish colors
-phone covers
and much more. So if you have any cute boot suggestions, throw em at me!
Oh and I made my return to Provo this weekend. It was fun, but it just reaffirmed the fact that I most definitely made the right choice to leave when I did. Provo if fun, but I'm glad that phase of my life is over. The fall colors were beautiful, even if it was cold and rainy all weekend. We did have a pretty epic (that's another thing I'm picky about... I feel like people overuse the word epic but in this case, it's fitting) dinner at PF Changs that included not one, but two hot waiters, lots of food, free desserts, and the exchanging of phone numbers for a select few. I think it was the hardest I've laughed in awhile, thanks to KB, Jessi and Paige. I love them.
I wish I was better at taking pictures. I don't even remember the last picture I took.
I like Taylor Swift and how she puts people on blast in her songs. Dear John is my new favorite.
BBALL SEASON STARTS IN A WEEK!!!! I'm obviously a happy girl.
Disneyland this weekend. Then Disneyland for thanksgiving. It's a good thing I'm pretty sure its impossible to get too much disney, otherwise we might have a problem!
Charlie is coming so so so soon. I'm thrilled!
I'm pretty sure thats all.

No comments: