Tuesday, August 3, 2010

shoutouts.


Shout out to my fantastic fash and his big 4-8! I love love love this guy. More than I can express.
Shout out to the peeps that stole Yase's truck at 7:45 in the morning... dbags. Thanks for leaving it at the lakes so it can be returned to it's rightful owner. You suck.
Shout out to all ya'll living in gated and guarded communities... I hope your neighborhood has better luck than ours!
Shout out to the woman I nannied for at Encore last week... thanks for the generous tip and the advice that XS is the best club in the world. I aspire to be a world-class clubber like you someday.
Shout out to UNLV for finally letting me register! I'm officially a rebel.
Shout out to my girl J for finally making an appearance in the 702 and living it up with the old homies. I love you.
Shout out to Lebron James, just because I feel like I'm the only person in the world who still loves you and loves the fact that you took less money to go and play with your friends in Miami. I love it!
Shout out to San Diego/Cantamar, Mexico... can't wait to see you this week.
Shout out to the little devil child who takes swimming from me this session. You give me bruises from your pinching and I don't appreciate your screaming bloody murder like I'm trying to kill you or something... I'm only trying to teach you how to float on your back!
Shout out to Big Brother for finally getting interesting and keeping me addicted, as usual.

That's all the shout out's for today.

XOXO

1 comment:

Kadee said...

Negative shout out to you for being gone this week. I'll be in Vegas for one day....does that mean you'll be gone Friday? If not, we want to come over and say hi to your fam.