Thursday, August 26, 2010

i know, i know.

I need to blog. But I have no time. zero. nada.
Except maybe this weekend, my last weekend of freedom before I start my new job, which I am trying really hard to not view as a form of slavery. Because it's not. It's a great job. I don't know why I'm dreading it. HELP ME, I'm usually the most positive about these things and I'm dying here. More on that later though. When I actually have time to blog.
Until then, get excited for the following: another trip south of the border. a near-trampling horse incident. a days journey to the city of angels for a once in a lifetime opportunity. car services, trains, and cab rides. 2 hours in the happiest place on earth. a new school. a new job. a new life. a new me? Sorry for that bit of cheese.
Here's a picture to tide your excitement. Why am I holding a baby tiger? I guess you'll have to wait to find out! That is, if anyone even reads this thing anymore. Don't give up hope on me.


xoxo

No comments: