Sunday, June 27, 2010



I love these guys. There's something about the Beatles that just makes me happy... their music makes me smile. I love that my baby sister is obsessed with them and knows their entire history and is jealous that me and Paul share a birthday. I think every 12 year-old should have a good dose of Beatlemania in their lives. Last night I got to see Love at the Mirage and it was SO amazing! I can't say enough about it... every part of it was so creative and awe-inspiring and fun! Everyone should see it. And everyone should listen to the Beatles... you won't regret it, I promise.
XOXO
P.S. We used Tix 4 Tonight for our tickets, which I would recommend. Half price tickets for pretty much every show on the Strip if you get them the night of the show!

4 comments:

aubrey said...

ooo we saw this over christmas last year. soo great. i am going to be in vegas soon. will you be around?

Brittany said...

two words.
elenore rigby.
love you!

Alyssa Joy said...

aubrey yes I'm here!!
And Britt.. you know I thought of you and our crazy prof's friday outfit during that song!

Brittany said...

good times my friend!!!