Tuesday, March 23, 2010

loving march.

Oh, blog. I feel like I've been ignoring you lately.
No pictures to post.
No super fun adventures to write about.
At least, not yet.
I've just been sitting on my badonk watching basketball and loving March. Specifically the madness it brings. Even though I DESPISE Ali Farokhmanesh... if you know me then you know why. Oh well, there's always next year.
PS my bracket is still looking pretty good. I'm optimistic.
Today was the kiddo's kindergarten program... they sang a bunch of cute nursery rhymes and songs for the parents. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face the whole time. I love love love them.
I know I talk about my job a lot, but it really just makes my life so much better that I can't help but talk about it! Funny story: The other day, these two little boys got in a fight. Seth and Jacob are best best buds but they are both so stubborn. Seth was already having a bad day and when Jacob refused to let him help collect the carpool numbers, that tipped him over the edge. He tried to run out the door and I had to restrain him as he was bawling and yelling at Jacob. Luckily Jacob's ride came then, before any further damage could be done. As he was getting into the car, he turned around and yelled, "Goodbye Seff, and Good Widdance!!" It was the cutest/funniest thing I've ever seen, even though Seth was pretty upset about it. Oh well, they were back to being buds the next day. I love them.
You know what else I love? Fruit. I'm on a big fruit kick these days. By the way, is it weird to keep bananas in the fridge? My roommate thinks it's really weird, but I like my fruit cold. Any opinions?
Have I told you about crazy roommate? She's obsessed with Mariah Carey. And I mean, OBSESSED. Like she's 29 years old and still has Mariah posters covering her walls. Oh, and she offered me singing lessons the other day. For a price, of course. Really, crazy roommate? If I wanted to learn to sing, I'd probably find a professional, not an MC wannabe. It's really irritating. And she only plays 6 songs, everyday at 4 when she's getting ready for school. The same 6 songs. every. single. day. Can you tell that I love crazy roommate? I'm learning a great deal of patience.
This weekend= Sweet 16 games in SLC with my pops and brother and sister. Suuuuper excited. Hopefully the games will be as exciting as they were last week!! Have I mentioned I love this time of year?!
And with that, I leave you with this pretty picture.
Can't remember where I found it (probably stolen from someone else's blog, sorry :))), but it's in my iphoto event called Pretty Things. Every morning while greeting the kiddos, I get to watch the sunrise over the mountains. Breathtaking, really. Just another one of my many blessings.
XOXO

1 comment:

Erin Camp said...

Badonk. I like that one. I'm going to steal it. :)