Wednesday, February 10, 2010

5 year-old wisdom.


In kindergarten, they're learning all about Presidents and the White House. The other day, they had to take a picture dressed as Abraham Lincoln and then say what they would do if they were President... cutest. thing. ever.
Here are some of my favorites:
Desi: "If I were President, I would make it so everyone has to be nice to all the black people and all the apricot people." (Can anyone tell me what an apricot person is??)
Oscar: "I would put a karate studio in the White House." (Can you imagine Barack doing karate? Haha, funny mental picture I guess!)
Jacob: "I would make it so on Thursdays, everyone would get free tacos." (You're a man of my own heart, Jacob. I'd vote for you.)
Grace: "I would make a law that you can't kill any dog unless it's not your dog." (So you can pretty much kill any dog but your own? Hmmm...)

I just love these little ones.

2 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin Camp said...

I knew it. This is just the first in many wonderful, hilarious days. You are going to be laughing so hard at some things you'll cry. I miss my kindergartners. You are going to be so great with them.

Cousin Erin