Friday, January 22, 2010

TMI much?

So yesterday at recess some of the kids were asking me about where I've traveled and such. We all started talking about where and how far we've been across the country. This one boy Sam was telling us how he's been pretty much all over the west coast, like Arizona, California, and Oregon. Than he says, "Oh, and my mom told me that I was made in a jacuzzi in Washington, so I guess I've kinda been there too."
REALLY, SAM'S MOM? Do you mind NOT telling your 10 year old child where he was "made", especially raunchy details like the jacuzzi? Gross. But it was really funny because the kids had no idea what he meant... I'm still kind of laughing about it. And super grossed out.
Oh, the joys of elementary school.

4 comments:

Christy Orrock said...

hahaha lyss. i agree. love you

samantha your bff said...

i dont even know where i was made...this is disgusting. the things kids pick up these days....

Heather said...

Oh that is horrible!!! Your children shouldnt need to know those dirty secrets!! Haha kids say the funniest things!

Griffin said...

Hello! Just blogspotting. Great blog! I bookmarked it.

Happy blogging! :)