Wednesday, January 27, 2010

let's talk about me.


Hey, it's my blog, right?
Here is me these days.
-Kinda got some bummer news today: no subbing at the end of the year. They fought for me, but the state said there has to be a certified teacher in the room, so no teacher Alyssa. And the kindergarten aide is a certified teacher so they're in the process of moving me from 3rd grade to kindergarten... which requires switching my whole schedule. Luckily it still works out with school. Kindergarten will be a lot of fun, it's just that I LOVE my third graders and teachers and I'll just have to start all over with two new teachers. Oh well, everything happens for a reason, right?
-I'm antisocial/bipolar. By that I mean I don't like going out but I wish I had friends. Not that I don't have friends, I just don't have ones that aren't married/on missions. I'm not shy but I get really awkward/nervous around new people. I would definitely change that about myself.
-I heart the pure cheesiness that is the Bachelor. Jake is kinda dumb tho. I love Tenley and HATE Alli and Vienna... they both need to grow up. I thought Elizabeth was sooo gorg but weird. Loved Kathryn. Rozlyn's a skank. That about sums it up.
-Hate all things BYU, specifically bball
-Love all things Rebs, specifically bball
-What the hail did Heidi Montag do to herself? Sad sad sad. She's only 2 years older than me, ya know.
-Brittan got the most precious puppy Bora. Makes me want one/not want one.
-CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER
-Can't wait to go home next weekend... but have a Super Bowl dilemma? Want to watch it in Veg but timing is off. Love the Saints.
-Can't wait to go to San Diego in two weeks!!!! Sounds like heaven right about now.
-Love cousin nights
-Love Hallelujah by Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris from the Hope for Haiti telethon. Get it, you won't regret it (that rhymed).
-I wish my body was on a better sleep schedule.
-I wish the Suns would stop blowing huge leads!
-This picture is very sexy. I love his swagger. And the fact that his arms say God's Gift. Excuse the jungle fever.


That is all. XOXO

6 comments:

Chase & Destiny Pittsenbarger said...

Love your hair & the saints!!!!!!!!

Erin Camp said...

Alyssa,

You're blog always makes me laugh - and I can use laughs - believe me. But,hey. I started in the 3rd grade and loved it too. They made me laugh hysterically and I didn't want to leave. Then assigned to Kindergarten. I. LOVED. IT. Those younger kids are wonderful. Their eyes light up when they see you, you are the coolest person EVER, and their laughs are still enough of those little baby belly giggles that you will not be able to keep a smile off your face. You'll love it too. If, now, I got a choice of which grade I would teach if I had to teach, I would choose Kindergarten. You'll be great.

Cousin Erin

Alyssa Joy said...

Erin!! I'm so glad you said that! I'm getting more excited about it... I know it will be a blast!

aubrey said...

you have pretty eyes.

Bobbi Leavitt said...

did I hear San Diego? if you want a free meal and some chaos give me a ring! Went to dinner w your dad last night. He kills me.
And you can get started on your kindergarten skills with Alivia.
Stay beautiful!!

Emily B said...

I am also a Bachelor fan. Kevin makes fun of me for it. We went to the Rebel game on Tuesday, and every time Leavitt Insurance came up on the big screen, I thought of you guys. And I also love your hair.