Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010.


I'm not really one for New Year's Resolutions... I never really keep them.
Instead, I have two new mottoes for this new year... a year I'm kinda scared of, as I'm pretty much completely on my own for the first time ever. Not living with friends, not depending on anyone but myself. It's definitely new.

"You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle."
-Paul Coelho


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the things you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Mark Twain


Happy New Year.

No comments: