Sunday, November 15, 2009

wanna know a secret?

I'm secretly obsessed with the Glee soundtrack.
I secretly looove to put extra sugar in my Grape Nuts. Gives em a pick me up.
I not-so-secretly miss my friends. The married ones.
I secretly wish I could wake up dressed for the day. I haaaaate dressing myself.
I secretly want to be a teacher.
I secretly watched Khloe and Lamar's wedding special... twice.
I tease Court about missionary stuff, but I'm secretly really really proud of her.
I secretly wish a man would come sweep me off my feet.
I have a new secret Rebs crush.
I secretly wish I was Taylor Swift... she has a cool life.
I secretly admire my little sister Jessica.
I secretly hate showering. Well, the whole process after showering.
I secretly LOVE to eavesdrop on people's conversations.
I secretly enjoy watching old seasons of One Tree Hill.
I secretly have really big dreams.

Don't tell.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love secrets!!

The ORR Family said...

i don't know if i never noticed it before or if you changed it, but i made your blog's collage!!!! Windy car rides to bon fires!!!! Love you lyss..not secretly

Michelle said...

this is aubrey...who is your secret Rebs crush??