Tuesday, October 13, 2009

chocolate chip collection.


This conversation took place today between me, the very serious, responsible aide that I am, and Canon, the first-grader that apparently wants to marry me these days.

Me: Canon, why are you picking the chocolate chips out of your granola bar?
Canon: I'm saving them for my chocolate chip collection.

Hmmm... okay, whatever floats your boat. Then I come back two minutes later and the little pile of chocolate chips is gone.

Me: What happened to your collection?
Canon: Well I keep my chocolate chip collection in my stomach, DUH!

Great idea, Canon. I keep my Cafe Rio collection in my stomach, too.

I love my job.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I keep my collection in of chocolate and diet coke with lime safe in my stomach too!! What a fun job