Sunday, September 13, 2009

fall?


Today I wore my new boots to church. With leggings. And then I came home and turned the AC extra cold so I could wear my favorite old faded sweatshirt. And cuddled under my favorite blanket while watching football.
What does this mean?
I think I'm ready for fall. Normally I mourn the passing of summer, but I kinda miss my winter wardrobe. I know I'll be reading this in a few months when the snow is covering the grass and i can see my breath at noon and I'll probably ask myself, What was I thinking? But for now, I'm looking forward to it.
It's my first year participating in fantasy football. My draft strategy was to pick names that I recognized... Tom Brady (my love), Reggie Bush, Brian Westbrook, and TO. I probably won't win, but oh well?
I've been desperately craving Pei Wei lately. They REALLY need to build one in Provo.
My bffl/roommate Brittany is engaged! All I can say is another one bites the dust. And her ring is to die for.
My other bff Courtney just put in her mission papers. I'm super excited for her. She'll be THE most amazing missionary. And call me selfish, but I'm secretly rooting for her to be called to Temple Square so I can "accidently" run into her every now and then. Is that bad?
Lately I'm addicted to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. Go ahead, judge me! Then download it and I'm sure you'll be addicted in no time.
I'm currently watching Never Been Kissed. How exactly did the teacher fall in love with Drew Barrymore? She's seriously homely in this movie. And he's smokin. Why don't teachers look like that in real life?
Speaking of teachers, I got to teach for like 15 mins the other day! It was so fun except the kids were really rowdy and I laughed at them when I really should've been reprimanding. They are SO funny! And I love when I walk in in the morning and they say "Hi Miss Leavitt!" It's my favorite.
And the other day at recess, this little girl came over and said, "Canon told me he wants to marry you!!" Canon is this cutie little first grader. How precious is that?!
I love my job.

5 comments:

Bobbi Leavitt said...

miss leavitt, you will be that smokin hot teacher. I once had a smokin hot teacher. I was in the 3rd grade- Mr. H you broke my heart ;)

Alec and Tiffany said...

I love fall and I am so excited for it. I don't judge you at all for the downloading "Party in the USA". I love it and even put in on my blog. Don't you just want to dance every time it comes on? Can't wait to see you tomorrow...BB11 Party. Team Jordan! !! PeI Wei it is, since there is one right around the corner!

Leah Rose said...

i love this!!

Chase & Destiny Pittsenbarger said...

I cant wait to pull out my winter clothes too!!! and I agree we need to go to LA and see celebs..lets make it a sisters trip :)

The Wellings said...

your apartment is ALWAYS frezing no wonder ya crazy!