Tuesday, August 18, 2009

this weekend i...

-Had a delicious dinner with my father at Pizza Factory... two thumbs up
-Took my biology final. Didn't ace it but who cares? C's get degrees!
-Drove to the 702
-Made a little stop in Hurricane to visit cousins
-Was enlightened by my cousins Bryn and Jared, both 7 (I think?), that they're saving up their tooth fairy money for a flat screen tv! Way to set the bar high, guys!
-Bryn tried to stow away in my car and said, "PLEASE just take me to Vegas. It's my hometown!!" I miss that girl. I hope she never grows up.
-Discovered that Baskin Robbins is not allowed to make shakes with more than 1 flavor of ice cream. Because it's just TOO complicated, right? Add that to the list of things I don't get... it's long and distinguished.
-Watched many a movie with little Boots
-Went to Town Square on a quest for a new work wardrobe. H&M is always good to me.
-May or may not have detoured to CPK and Yogurtland.
-Speaking of food, I've come to the conclusion that the Cafe Rio in vegas is not as good as the one in Provo. For some odd reason. And it's like Target, you can't go there without seeing someone you know.
-Went to Stake Conference
-Ate my most favorite mother-made meal... parmesean chicken. DELISH. I'm salivating just thinking about it.
-Went to the hood to see Becca and Davis, only to discover their power was out. Their house was really cute in the dark? Okay, I guess I'll have to go again when I can actually see it!
-Came back to the 801 to start my new job this week... yaaaaaay! Finally employed. Elementary school, round two! I couldn't be more excited about it!

1 comment:

Bobbi Leavitt said...

you should be greatful for ANY cafe rio. So. Cal doesn know what they are missing out on. Sometimes i am so desperate for CR I almost talk myself into making the the drive with 2 kids and 6 mo. prego.
sighhhh....if only i had a really pretty, nice, funny, cousin to bring me some ;)