Monday, August 24, 2009

moving on.

I moved in with my little Brittan. We love it.
Our apartment is super cute... I will post pictures as soon as its fully unpacked and ready. I bet you can't wait!
I started my new job and I really like it! The kids are cute. And sassy... I love that. Except they have to call me Ms. Leavitt. It makes me feel old.
It kinda makes me want to go back to elementary school again! But then again... not. I'm SO glad to be done with mandatory school. Now if only I could get through college...
Church was cancelled on sunday. We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication instead... and it was really good. I went into it thinking it would be boring, but I got a lot out of it. Funny how that works out, huh?
School starts on Wednesday. No comment.
I have a cold. Great timing, huh? I just need to rest and sleep but I have SO much to do!
Summer is over. I have to say, I'm kind of glad. This has been a really weird summer for me... fun, but weird. I'm excited for a fresh start.
A lot of things in my life are gonna change in the next few months, and I'm scared about it. I've never been very good with changes. I like my life to stay consistent and I get sad when people have to move on... for my own selfish reasons, I guess. I have a lot of walls and it's hard for me to get close to people. My goal this year is to open up and make more new friends... not just acquaintances, but friends. Wish me luck!
Last but not least, I love this picture. Little Boots started middle school today. I literally remember the day she was born. And Jessi is moving up here this week... little college girl. Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Changes can be tough but they open the doors for new adventures! Live it up!

ACR

The Wellings said...

you guys went to the temple dedication!? So did WE and it was at the same BUILDING! i saw chad and rob and justin, i shouldve looked for you guys!! :(

Brittany Seager said...

that is a REALLY CUTE picture :)