Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Defying Gravity.

Spontaneous things are the best. Especially spontaneous trips to Wicked in San Diego! In case you didn't know... I love musicals. I rock out to them all the time on road trips. Phantom of the Opera, Dreamgirls, and most especially, Wicked. If you haven't seen it, get your tush down to the nearest theater. It's worth the money! It was my third time seeing it, and I love it more and more every time. I seriously get chills. I was satisfied with everyone this time around, and we were very happy to see that Fiyero was tall and strong like he should be. We saw the real Elphaba and Galinda outside after the show, and you never would have guessed it was them! Apparently the costume people do a great job. We hit up a super cool restaurant at the Hard Rock after the show... I don't remember the name of it, but if I did, I would recommend it highly. GREAT burgers and a really funny menu. Basically the day was amazing! I can't wait till I get to see it again.


This was Galinda... isn't she pretty? No one knew it was her!

And Elphaba. She was super sweet. Too bad we didn't get to meet Fiyero!

1 comment:

Jessica Jarman said...

it was called mary jane's! i remember because there were weed brownies on the menu. holla at wicked! sooo good!!