Wednesday, July 1, 2009

wedding #2

Saturday was my other roomate Becca's wedding. It was SOOO pretty. We went to the temple to see them come out, and she looked gorgeous! I've never seen so many people at the temple for one couple, it was pretty huge. Plus there were 11 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen, so there was that! It was really fun to see Becca and Davis get married cause I've known them both for awhile, and the wedding party was made up of all our friends from high school. It was a good reunion time! They had a gorgeous reception in Becca's backyard. Dippin Dots was most definitely the highlight for me... we all know I'm all about the food! If you saw the post below, Davis and some of the groomsmen surprised Becca with a siiiick dance. I don't know if anyone can top that! It was so clever. I just love them.





1 comment:

Haley said...

you look so super cute in these pics!