Thursday, July 16, 2009

did i tell you?

We have two cats. Scratch that, my roommates have two cats. They decided to surprise me when I got home a couple weeks ago.

This is Meow, and the other one is Sparkles. I wish to reiterate the fact that these are not my cats, and I was in no way involved in naming them. Thank you. Don't let this picture fool you... I'm not a fan.
I've never been a cat person. They're cute for about a week when they're little and then they grow into creepy, annoying creatures. Stalking you and such. And don't even get me started on their litter! SICK. Our whole apartment smells like cat crap.
Thankfully, someone (and no, it wasn't me) reported the cats to the apartments and they're making my roommates get rid of them. So what do they do? They take them to a boyfriend's house to stay. And then they pick them up and let them visit for a few hours. Seriously? Obnoxious.
They're not even that cute. Oh well. I try to distance myself from them as much as possible.
And as we speak, little Meow is meow-ing (crazy, right?) at my door. And earlier, I found him drinking out of the toilet. And Sparkles has claws of death and I'm pretty sure I have more than a few scratch marks from her. Let's just pray that dear roomies decide to give them up sometime soon, or else they might go mysteriously missing. Whoops?

3 comments:

Heather said...

EWWWW That is the so gross...you should tell them that your house is a "NO CATS ALLOWED" or pretend to be allergic!!

Janae' said...

Cats are cool. Be cool to them they will be cool to you. Trust me on this. I speak cat. Meow.

Brittany said...

hahaha this is funny to me lol. lyss don't lie, you are such a fun of the fur balls :) they are cute.