Monday, June 22, 2009

Me-hee-co.

I finally got to go to the Mexico house! I loved it. It was really really nice and comfortable and in a safe area... oh yeah and who knew they had Wal-Marts in Mexico? I didn't. Wal-Mart is taking over the world. Anyways, the water was still pretty cold so we just hung out and tanned and read and watched movies. It was a very relaxing weekend. The taco stand down the street was AMAZING... best carne asada taco ever. And the tamales were fantastic as well! You know me, all about the food. And my mom made the same mistake I made my first year of college... don't put dish soap in the dishwasher. You'll see in the pictures, but it was REALLY funny. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I beat my dad in pool! Holla... Here's some photographs. Enjoy.






1 comment:

Brittany said...

haha oh lyss...your dish soap mishap. love it. like mother like daughter right?