Sunday, May 17, 2009

come see how good Jessica looks!

Jessi had prom last night... she is beautiful. And her date was fiiine... very dapper in his tux. And even though my mom doesn't like it when guys where tennis shoes with their tuxes, I think his fresh white nikes were perfect. Since my mom sometimes isn't the best photographer at these events, Jessica wanted me to come take some pictures for her. I was only able to stay for a few minutes, but here are some of the results. All the dresses were in such bright pretty colors, everyone looked soooo pretty. Sometimes I miss high school events like this... when else do you get to spend ridiculous amounts of money on making yourself look fab? Well, besides your wedding... I'll wait on that one, thanks.






3 comments:

Chase & Destiny Pittsenbarger said...

i love her hair!! She looks so pretty!!!

Andrew and Heidi said...

I wonder how long it took that kid to grow his faux beard. --Andrew

Paige Nelson said...

She looks so pretty. I miss dances :(