Tuesday, April 21, 2009

this is me.


hello blog world. My life is pretty uneventful these days... good, but uneventful. The sun is out, and school is ALMOST out, so life is taking a turn for the better. My summer is getting more and more busy, at least during May and June. Two weddings, a graduation, a trip to the Ozarks (yeah, I had to google it too), multiple bridal showers, bachelorette parties, my 21st birthday and hopefully a girls trip to Mexico! And those are all within a month of each other. Lets hope I still have job after all of this! Both my roomates are moving out this week so I'll be getting two new ones soon. I'm kinda nervous, kinda excited about this. I suppose it could be an adventure. I was SOOOO happy they saved Matt on Idol last week! I love him. And I HATE HATE HATE Adam... everything about him. He has a good voice, I'll give him that. But I seriously can't watch him and the way he works the stage bothers me and his face has more makeup on it than every girl in Utah combined... and that's saying something. And his pants are too tight and lets face it, he definitely plays for the other team. I could go on all day. I really like Kris and Allison, I could care less about Danny. Disco night tonight, we'll see how that goes... sometimes they pick the weirdest themes. Don't get me wrong, I love Disco, I was raised on the Old Navy Disco CDs and Wade's 70s Mix. It just is probably hard to find a good disco song and make it current. Anyways, a new show everyone should watch is Taking the Stage. I love it! It's like a real life Step Up. All these really talented kids go to a performing arts school in Cincinnati and they have really fun/dramatic lives and it makes good tv. We all know how I love my reality shows!! Well, wish me luck on finals... studying calls. Peace

4 comments:

Kadee said...

Frick, I love what you said about Adam and his makeup. His face has more layers on it than our wedding cake did. And then tonight when he was doing his normal screaming he sounded like he was gagging. His cakey face and high singing every week doesn't mean he's good, it means he's a weenie. I'm glad you don't like him either.

Alec and Tiffany said...

I agree about Adam too...ugh. Way to much make-up, it's nasty. I do think Adam has a great voice though along with Danny and Chris. Chris is who we are rooting for!

Ozarks here we come!!! Watch out haha. PS - Girls Mexico trip? I think we should do one of those!

Paige Nelson said...

Hey Alyssa...I'm not sure if you even remember me but I just found your blog and I HAD to comment on this post. I'm with you 100% on Adam. You can't deny his voice and he's even pretty good looking with out all his make up but I cannot stand watcing him...especailly when he sticks his tounge out hitting the high notes! Ew. I juuust blogged about American Idol and Danny...he's my favorite but I also love love love everyone else (minus Adam of course). The other reason I had to comment this and risk you thinking I'm a crazy is because of Taking the stage! I just discovered that show and I LOVE it! But I have to say, I think the whole Tyler liking Mia thing is fake...NO WAY he would like her over Jazmine. Gross.

Brittany said...

that pic is so antm inspired! i love it!