Thursday, April 30, 2009

i shall miss you


Oh, Matt Giraud. Why did you have to go and get yourself eliminated last night? You have been my favorite since day one. Your Justin Timberlake-esque style just really got me... we all know how I love me some JT. I will miss your sexy soulful voice and amazing runs. I will miss your amazing piano skills. I will miss your cute little dimples and your humbleness. To satisfy my future MG cravings, I just downloaded your version of Lets Get It On. Maybe someday you will sing it to me in person. Until then.... I shall miss you dearly, MAtt Giraud.

PS- Go Kris! He's my new fav. I loooooved his version of The Way You Look Tonight... one of my fav songs. You go. Now if only you weren't married...

1 comment:

Paige Nelson said...

Ditto to this whole post...except for the p.s. part. Danny has always been my favorite and will remain my favorite but Chris is way good and Matt will most definitely be missed. :(

p.s. Matt's 'Let's Get It On' performance changed my life. Can he PLEASE get the huge mole removed?? Talk about a 3rd eye.