Sunday, March 22, 2009

then there was one.

Jackie + Brandon Welling
Becca + Davis Mackay

My two most beautifulest, funniest, amazingest roomates got engaged this week! Oh my. I just don't even know what to think! I am SOOOOO happy for them, they found themselves some wonderful prince charmings and I must say, those guys are lucky to have convinced these girls to marry them. They truly are one in a million (how cheesy am I?). The selfish part of me wishes they would never ever leave me, so we could just keep living our fun single lives in our little Belmont crib. I just love Becca and Jackie... they are the greatest roomates, really. Becca always puts the dishes in the dishwasher, even when there is only like a fork or something in the sink, and she always wakes me up for church (9:30 AM should'nt be allowed in student wards). Jackie always reminds me when it's my turn to clean the bathroom and sometimes she even makes me sandwiches for lunch. My eyes are getting a little misty when I think about them leaving me! All by my lonesome. Oh well... at least I'll get some cute bridesmaid dresses out of all this. I guess it's good for something.
On another note, anyone wanna come live with me? Two empty rooms in our cutie apartment come summer...

6 comments:

The ORR Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The ORR Family said...

I'm in...save me a room

Oh and I'm glad Bec's pic is from my wedding. :) Oh, did I mention I had a husband...does that complicated the rooming sitch?? NBD

Andrew and Heidi said...

Where is the Welling kid from? Heidi's mom is a Welling.

Alyssa Joy said...

He's from Mesa... and rach its no biggie. I can live with spence, he probably won't even talk or anything

Kadee said...

Hey Lyss, if you can't find people to take up room in your apartment, we have an extra bedroom here, and Troy brings home single Latino boys all the time. You and Troy could carpool to UVU every day, we could watch Rebel games together...and every now and then I cook food. How's that for an offer you can't refuse? :)

The ORR Family said...

Leeda you are correct. We'll keep him in the back so he can sit in his silence. He owns that :)