Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VACAY!

I went on a little vacation this weekend. Where, you ask? Well, let me just show you.
This is where I went



And this is how I got there...



Pretty amazing, right? I was lucky enough to be invited to spend President's Day weekend in beautiful Punta Mita, Mexico. My friend Courtney has an amazing house down there, and her dad had room on the plane to bring some friends down. It was pretty much the perfect weekend... We left early Saturday morning and arrived to a perfect day. About 80 degrees, cloudless and beautiful. We spent our time lounging in the pool, riding jetskis, boogie boarding, and just laying out on the private beach. It's truly paradise down there! They have this bed right on the beach that is the perfect reading/napping spot... I was in heaven. We left Utah in the middle of a blizzard, so it made being on the beach THAT much sweeter. Oh yeah, and they have these people at the house that just bring you all this amazing food. Smoothies, steak and chicken quesadillas, chips with fresh salsa and guacamole, and chocolate shakes. You ask for it, they make it. Did I mention that I was in HEAVEN? And to have some of my best friends there just capped it off. So much fun... I mean, who just jets off (literally) to Mexico for the weekend? I DO! Holler. Here are some pics from my incredible weekend. I love my life!

P.S. Yes mom, I did use sunscreen.
P.P.S. Mexico has the best french toast. Mmmm.
P.P.P.S. I just realized this is a lot of pictures. Whoops... enjoy.















6 comments:

Janae' said...

I don't even know what to say. Someone call the police....Alyssa has stolen my dream life!!!!!!

You do look natural in that life.

xoxox
Auntie Nae'

Chase & Destiny Pittsenbarger said...

I would have to agree with Janae you do look natural in that life!! im VERY jealous!! glad you had fun!!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

why am i not friends with this girl? ;)
you can come visit me and we can pretend that the 2 toddlers running around are not mine and bribe them to bring us stuff. LIVE IT UP!

Shaylee Leavitt said...

O my goodness, this post just made me that more excited for our trip to Mexico this weekend, I didn't know I could be more excited! Have I ever told you that you are very photogenic...cuz you are!!

Michelle said...

alyssa i am so jealous. that looked like it was so much fun. you are so lucky. i think that over spring break we should all go to mexico together. it would be a ton of fun!!!!!1

Andrew and Heidi said...

Who is the brunette that went with you? Is her last name Kurth? She looks like one of the Kurth daughters - they live out here by us and Taylor is good friends with their youngest Kenzie.