Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Team Tagged.

I was tagged by both Amy and Rachi so I suppose I should do this shiz... good karma or something. So here's six random things about me.

1. People fascinate me. I can get caught on the computer for hours just blog stalking people I don't even know because I find their lives captivating! Not in a creepy way, I just like to know what people do and what makes them tick. I also like to search celebs on Wikipedia and know about their lives before they were famous... it helps me determine better whether or not I like them.

2. I absolutely despise voicemail. I never listen to messages, unless they are from a number I don't know. Thank heavens for the visual voicemail on the iphone. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone just leaves a "Hey, call me back" message... so pointless! I see that you called, and I will call you back if I want to talk to you! Or just text me, and you'll get an automatic response. I pretty much just hate talking on the phone.

3. In my perfect world, I would be a courtside reporter for ESPN. I seriously envy Erin Andrews... I just want to be her. And the lady that interviewed Kevin Garnett during the whole "Anything Is Possible" scene... I get chills just thinking about it! Too bad I just can't skip this whole college thing and just go straight there.

4. I live and die by my Rebels. What's new? But really, if they win, my day is fantastic. If they lose, my whole day is ruined and I'm in a bad mood for the rest of the day. And I hate it when people bring up the whole paying players thing of the Tark days... no proof. It makes me mad. Why can't we just be good and thats it? Oh yes, and I think all rebs are automatic SG's. If you don't know what that is... it's a good thing.

5. I get addicted to tv shows and secretly wish they were real! Like I never want One Tree Hill to end because I want to follow their lives for forever! And Friday Night Lights is amazing and I just sometimes want to move to Dillon and attack Tim Riggins or something. And then I get done with these shows and realize they are fake and I get sad... I guess it goes back to the whole people fascination thing. Oh yeah, and Grey's Anatomy ALWAYS makes me want to be a surgeon! I think I can handle it, and then I'll watch some reality surgery show and get nauseous watching.

6. I love love LOVE pictures... I could look at them for hours. Sometimes at night if I can't sleep I'll just watch my screensaver for forever until I get tired again! I can't imagine not having pictures of the things I've done. They bring back so many memories that I would've forgotten otherwise! And I wish I was a pro photographer, like my Aunt Janae or something. Then I could take really good candids of people instead of crappy ones.

I suppose I will tag Jack, Kadee, Shaylee, Hay Hay and whoever else wants to do it. But don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't... it's just good karma :)

No comments: