Monday, February 9, 2009

I miss...

...this trip desperately. Australia was good to me. What do I miss, you ask? Well...
This gorgeous place


Adventures in the harbour (yes, I use the Aussie spelling these days)


Exploring the grounds of a school that costs all four years of my tuition to attend for a year



Delicious steak dinners with this view


Of course I miss me some bridge climb!


Randomly running into the Brisbane temple


Tender moments with the Roos


The amazingly blue water of the Great Barrier Reef (I really wish I had the pictures from scuba diving... they are hysterical)


I watched our bungy video yesterday and almost cried again! Oh man... that was insane. I really wish I could post the video but the way I freak out is borderline embarrassing. Oh well... I still did it!


But most of all, I miss these girls... my Rebel family. Jessi, Kori, Aubrey, Gentry, Bekah... I can't wait to see you guys again in a couple weeks! And we need another MK & A night. Pronto. Afterall... AVERY'S DAD OWNS THE PLACE!



I'm craving another adventure. Anyone down for this summer?

2 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

I'm so down for an adventure any time. Remember I don't have a husband...school takes up all his time. Plus we are on total opposite schedules right now and never see each other. So therefore, let's PLAY...call me and we will plan plan plan!

Michelle said...

Alyssa, you are so sweet. Australia would not have been the same for my crew of girls with out your crew of girls. It was amazing! My girls are anxiously awaiting another MK&A night and are always up for an adventure. Today is a much better day after a Rebel win...huh!!!