Wednesday, November 5, 2008

why's of the week

Why is all my clean laundry sitting in a pile on my floor?
Why do teachers assign 45 minute long presentations within 5 days of each other?
Why do I live in the ice cold tundra where it's already snowing?
Why do I have the worst luck ever and drop my phone into a glass of water? Yes, a GLASS of water.
Why are there so many cute coats at work that I want to buy but I just cannot?
Why didn't I take more pictures while the leaves were pretty and still on the trees?
Why do I dread Halloween every year, but always end up having a blast?
Why can't Thanksgiving come sooner?!?!
Why do people act like it's the end of the world when the candidate they voted for loses the Presidential election? So I didn't vote for Obama, but like it or not, he is my President. I will support him and put my trust in him, hoping that he'll fulfill his duties to the best of his ability. He's very capable. By the way, I think it's amazingly cool that I was involved in the election that ultimately ended up with the first black man in the White House. So historic.

This post wasn't a woe is me post, but more of a "here is what I'm up to right now, in the form of questions" post. I love my life. I just don't like winter/school/lack of funds. So now I leave you with some pics from said fun Halloween. Peace.

Jackie and her boyfriend dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf after he ate grandma... it was hysterical


3 comments:

Ally Kay said...

lys! I love your eye make-up. You look gorgeous. Was this in Provo?

Bobbi Leavitt said...

dont feel bad about dropping your phone in a glass of water. It happens to the best of us. ;)

AndyandMarianne said...

Hey girl! You look great, beautiful!