Wednesday, October 8, 2008

fun stuff!

I hate being tagged but this looked fun!
Use Google image search to answer each question. Then, out of ONLY the first page of results, choose your favorite or most random image.
My Age:


Place I've been to:


Place I want to visit:


Favorite object:


Favorite food:


Favorite animal:


Favorite color:


Birthplace:


Pets:

(I miss my puppies!)

Past love:

hahahaha

Best Friend:


Nickname:

(oh lyss... bless her heart)

First Name:


Middle Name:


Last Name:


Bad habit:


First job:


Grandmother's name:


College degree:


What I'm doing right now:



Normally I wouldn't tag anyone, but I'm going to since its funny!
Jackie, Sam, Haley, Rach, Brittany, Shay and Ky and anyone else who wants to do it!

3 comments:

Dixon Leavitt said...

that picture of johnny made me sick...

Haley said...

i was also dissapointed in people's choice of michelle obama being a fasion icon.. she wishes!

Amy said...

That was adorable...thanks for entertaining me. Hope all is well in Utah. I do miss sharing Sunday dinners with you and seeing you cheer your guts out at the BYU-UNLV basketball games.