10. Cool booths with random stuff
9. REAL tigers! Poor guys were stuck in this tiny cage but it was still cool!
8. Free Chris Cagle concert! Even thought I only knew like 3 songs... still so fun
7. Seeing all the creepy rednecks come out of the woodworks for said concert... like background man below...
6. All-you-can-eat ice cream for $3! Yum
5. Couples such as this... seriously this guy's pants were glued to his butt. Does he look in the mirror and say, "Yeah, I look really good today in these pants"?? Mystery to me.
4. The Ferris Wheel!
3. Chris Cagle singing his most famous love song, "I Breathe In, I Breathe Out", and stopping mid-song because he was crying. He then tells the audience that he's crying because he misses his dog, Capone, who he hasn't seen since he's been on the road. Really, Chris? You're singing this sappy ballad and you can't get through it because of your DOG? Wow... how redneck can you get?
2. This family in front of us. They had to be the biggest Chris Cagle fans on the planet, literally. They all had shirts, signed hats and even a Chris Cagle foam finger. They knew every single word to every song and the best part was the mom was bawling the entire time! Literally, tears flowing for an hour and a half... they were more entertaining than the actual concert!
and the number one best thing about the Utah State Fair...
FUNNEL CAKE! Geez, I am such a Leavitt.