Friday, August 29, 2008

tagged.

Thanks Haley and Britt.
ABC........
A- Attached or Single? Immensely single.
B- Best friend? Too many to name! But probably my very very bests are Jess and Kori.
C-Cake or Pie? Cake for sure, except fresh strawberry pie... YUM
D-Day of Choice? Saturday! I don't have to work or wake up for school so I can get everything done that I need to
E-Essential item? cellular device... cliche but it really does everything, including GPS! Can't get lost with the iphone baby!
F-Favorite color? green and lately I like purple too
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? eh niether really
H-hometown? LAS VEGAS
I-Indulgences? Cafe Rio, Spoon me and pretty much any dessert
J- January or July? um hello JUNE?!
K-Kids? I love them!
L-Life is incomplete without? church and family
M-Marriage date? to be determined
N-Number of siblings? 2 bros 2 sisters... and I had a dream last night we adopted a 7 year old boy from Columbia haha
O-Oranges or apples? eh not really either... oranges maybe
P-Phobias or fears? fires and car accidents... I'm a very cautious driver!
Q-Quotes? I love them... my favorite is too long to put here. I'll go with a classic Heavyweights line-"Never let anyone sign your checks!"
R- Reason to smile? I'm going home today for a long weekend!
S- Season? Summer for sure... beach, birthday, sun, and best of all no school!
T-tag 8 people- oh geez... Ally, Heather, Shaylee, Kylee, Autumn, Tiff... and I guess whoever else wants to??
U-Unknown Fact? My dream job is the courtside reporter for ESPN! Like the girl that was interviewing KG during the whole "anything is possible" moment... gives me chills every time
V-Very Favorite store- Nords for sure, maybe a little Forever 21
W- Worst habit? being lazy
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? I've never had either
Y- Your favorite food? Cafe Rio chicken salad
Z- Zodiac? Gemini

No comments: