Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big Ape turns 20!!






Happy Birthday to my oldest, bestest friend ever, Allyson Kay Schlauder! Me and Ally have been best friends since we were 5 and I have loved every minute of it! She is the nicest, most considerate, loving, selfless person I know. She is everyone's friend and just a joy to be around. I am so grateful for her in my life, she is the best example ever! We have had bumps in our relationship but she is and always be my closest friend. Some good memories of Al Pal:
-Ally is an amazing poet, and I must say that some of her greatest poems came from the inspiration of old high school lovers... we love to look back at them and laugh!
-We used to love to go try on prom dresses back when we were in middle school. Years later, Ally always had the most gorgeous dresses and they still get good use cuz everyone borrows them!
-WAY back when we were probably 5 or 6, there was a big flash flood and we were convinced that we could go out and swim in it. We got our swimsuits on and were headed out the door when her mom caught us and made us swim in the pool instead... darn!
-Beach trips! Learning to body surf, making seaweed tacos, finding cute boys... we first met at the beach and it forever bonded us!
-One word: LIAR!
-Another two words: Banana Stew.
-Endless volleyball games, including the one when she hurt her knee and it is forever numb, even to this day!
Basically, Ally is the best and I love her so much. If you don't know her, you should... you're missing out!

1 comment:

JENNIE! said...

great shout out to ally alyssa! i love her too!