Saturday, July 26, 2008

so I was thinkin...


-I am IN LOVE... with my new iPhone! It is the best. I just play with it for hours. It took 2 weeks, a few shed tears, 1 trip to Salt Lake and 3 trips to American Fork, but I FINALLY have it in my hands! It's so pretty. I'm a loser, I know.
-Beach in less than a week! I need this vacation. Girls are driving me crazy and I need to get out of P-Town.
-I'm going through a bracelet phase. Lately I've been finding the cutest cuffs and I just have to buy them all! I always see cute bangles too but they slide off my wrist... darn. Here is some of my collection... my favorite is the turquoise one that Grand got me, Jessi and Kori in Australia! I wear it all the time.

-The entire state of Idaho smells. Really though. It's all farms and cows and manure and pure allergies. No bueno. We went to Jerome for Grandpas family reunion, and I was pretty much plugging my nose the whole time. We stopped at Shoshone Falls, which was beautiful. My mom revealed to me that my cousin that died there, Bear, really jumped off the falls and didn't accidently fall. That was depressing, but I suppose I'm old enough to know that now!
-We also stopped and when through the open house at the new Twin Falls temple. It was beautiful! I really can't wait to go to the temple! Gotta find that guy... Grandpa reminds me of that fact every time I see him! Gotta love grandfathers.
-Don't worry everyone, only 108 days till Rebs season! WOOHOO!
-I went bowling with my cute Home Teachers the other day. I always get cute HT's, but its kinda a double edged sword cuz they think its weird to ask out the girls they home teach. Hey, I'm all for it!
-Songs I'm currently into:
Sea Breeze by Tyrone Wells-gorgeous acoustic love song!
Free Fallin' by John Mayer-amazing cover by an amazing artist. I'm sad I missed his concert last week!
Acoustic version of No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown- Can you tell I'm going through an acoustic phase? I'm obsessed with this song!
Burnin' Up by Jonas Brothers-Yes, I am 20 years old and I like this song. JoBros are catchy, okay?
-Holy smokes, I almost forgot... The Dark Knight was SO GOOD! I loved it. My friends thought it was just okay, but I want to go see it again and again and again! Heath Ledger was amazing but I can totally see how that role messed him up! And Christian Bale is beautiful. Batman can come rescue me any time!
-I signed up for classes this week. SO not excited to start school again... ugh. Me and school just never got along.

5 comments:

Janae' said...

Lyssy-Loo

I love your posts like this one. It makes me feel like I kinda know whats going on in your world.

6 more days.

Auntie Nae'

Dixon Leavitt said...

i am totally down to see dark knight again at the beach. we saw it again on friday night...i love it

Keith A. Runyon said...

Dixon is the dark knight.

Alyssa....I think the home teacher date may have some traction. We need more info. And if you like a guy, we're gonna need to some alone time with him to question him about sports, right wing politics, and so forth. A visit to the beach would also work although that's moving a little quick.

Andrew and Heidi said...

I believe a week at the beach will do us all some good!! We can't wait either...

Heather said...

i think i am in love with your bracelets!! and I will agree that Idaho does stink, most of it...but BYU-Idaho is great and although Sexy Rexy is way small...it really is beautiful. Since I have been in Idaho i have been able to hike to lakes, see shooting stars and tons in the sky, learn to snow board, and really appreciate the outdoors. I would NEVER give up my Cali side, but it is fun to see a different side of things for a little while.