Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3. more. days!







Only three more days till...
-Intense Body Surfing and Boogie Boarding sessions
-Hours of soaking in the sun
-Multiple naps on the sand
-Those glorious hot dogs on the beach
-Actually getting some color in my skin
-Traditional La Jolla picnic
-Hanging out all day with my two best friends Jess & Kori
-Reliving Dad's takedown of the poor innocent beachgoer
-Sports Trivia with Young Keef
-Late night hot tub trips
-Padres game!
and best of all...
SPENDING A WHOLE WEEK WITH THE FAMILY THAT I LOVE AT MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD!


OCEANSIDE HERE I COME...

3 comments:

Dixon Leavitt said...

I thought you were only gonna be at the beach until tuesday? Im excited you will be there the whole week!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

Aw, I am so bummed that we dont go to oceanside anymore. I should come anyway. heck, i drug my 18 month baby and 3 week new baby out last year...BY MYSELF! whats stopping me now? sheesh!

Ally Kay said...

Aw, so fun, Lyssa Patyssa. I just found the scrapbook folder we made at age 12, and it says "ally rally" all over every page. Good times playing pickle and making crazy recipes with anything and everything in the kitchen. p.s I used the banana stew bowl just yesterday. Love you