Tuesday, July 15, 2008

119 days...

Not that I'm counting or anything, but... 119 days till the Rebels season opener! I tell ya, this Australia trip got me all hyped up for the season, until I realized that the season is SO far away! Therefore, I started a countdown on my chalkboard and this is the current count. The joy of my life is marking off another day closer! Clearly I've got such an exciting life :)

I found these somewhere and it didn't help in containing my excitement. I LOVE MY REBS!
enjoy!


7 comments:

melissa said...

Lyssa,

I LOVE the REBELS!!!!!!! So jealous you went on that trip, were there others your age, or just old boosters?

melissa

Samantha said...

oh my goodness! i am sooo excited!! those posters are ridiculous! i am in love!! no matter how odd he may be... its still JD45 forever!!! haha!

Andrew & Heidi said...

Give me a break. The Rebels lose to a crappy Australian team and you're all hyped up for the season? You should start cheering for UVU. The Rebs are going to get their butts kicked by your boyfriend J-Tav and the rest of the Cougs this year. GO COUGARS!

Alyssa Joy said...

oh please... even J tav admitted to me that the Rebs are the ones to beat this year!

Andrew and Heidi said...

That is because J-Tav loves you and wants to date you. If he didn't care about you, he wouldn't have risked violating the honor code by lying to you like that!!!! The rebs will be worse this year. So will the Cougs, so that is good. It's always embarassing watching the brethren shoot lights out against your homeys from Vegas. Your dad's buddy Mike Rose knows all about that!!!! RISE AND SHOUT!!!

Trent said...

Those posters are cool.
Go Rebs! And Cougs!! (when they're not playing the rebs)

I'm looking forward to see what damage UNLV can do with a full squad instead of just guards and a few forwards.

Alec & Tiffany Runyon said...

I can't wait! and I can't wait to see your face at the beach!! 11 more days!