Saturday, June 14, 2008

woe is me.

I am sick. I HATE being sick. I hate being forcibly lazy rather than having the choice to lay around all day or get up and go somewhere. For the past 4 days, I have been in bed and miserable 24/7. I woke up on Wednesday morning feeling perfectly fine, so i went to work and did my thing and then took some flowers up to Amy at Aspen Grove for her and Jake's 2 year anniversary. When I got home, I took a little nap and woke up with this crazy raging fever. Seriously, out of nowhere. So I drowned myself in Nyquil and expected a good night's sleep... little did I know that nyquil doesn't like to work when your roomate has loud friends over (love you j I'm just bitter). I woke up the next morning just as miserable, but with a sore throat added into the mix. So I slept all day and woke up the next morning with no fever, but the same sore throat and now an added migrane. More sleep and lots of advil later... here I am on saturday morning and no improvement. Still sore throat, still migrane, still sleepy. What is this mystery ailment that I have? Where did I catch it? WHEN WILL IT GO AWAY?!?! Feel bad for me.

2 comments:

Bobbi Leavitt said...

Aww..lyssa...are you ok?? Oh, you poor baby...what do you need? do you need some soup? ;)

feel better.

Alyssa Joy said...

Thank you Bobbi!