Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!






I have the best Dad in the world! Here are some things I love about my Pops:
-He takes me on cool trips! When I was 9, he took me to NYC, and he's taking me to Australia next week! And our family has been to Hawaii, Mexico, many trips to Oceanside, and lots of other places!
-He loves all sports and has even gotten me to watch golf with him (Go Phil!) which, I have to admit, I enjoy! Not to mention our rebs... thanks to my dad, we get all the inside scoop and get to go on cool trips with them!
-His rockin taste in music... I have an appreciation for 70's music and Earth Wind and Fire like no one else my age.
-His joking personality! Even though he gives me a hard time, I wouldn't have it any other way! Because of him I have an excellent sense of humor and know not to take life too seriously.
-His love for my Mom! They are still in love as ever and I am so grateful for that. They are such a good example to me!
-His ability to make friends easily. My dad sees people everywhere he goes and they are always some old friend or business contact but it's so cool! He has also become good friends with my friends, so it's fun when they come over and can hang out with my dad.
-Most of all, his love of the Gospel and his example in living it! My parents have taught me well and I'm so grateful that they live the Gospel in its fullness and were married and sealed in the temple! That's the greatest gift my parents could give me!

I LOVE YOU DADDY!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

that was a very sweet post!! I love the old pictures. You have such a great family. I hope you feel better soon!!

Em said...

I love your dad. A. Wade rocks. I am so jealous you are going to Australia! Lucky. Those pictures are classic. :)

Em