Monday, June 2, 2008

ch-ch-ch-changes!

The past week has been a whirlwind! I started my new job at the Buckle on Tuesday, and it's been so fun! All the people are very friendly and helpful, and I'm in charge of getting all the new clothes out on the floor. I love seeing everything but it's definitely gonna be a struggle not to spend my paycheck on clothes! But I do get a 40% discount, which is nice.

Courtney's birthday was on Thursday, so we celebrated with lots of cake and a trip to CPK... makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Jackie, being the amazing domestic woman that she is, made this FANTASTIC chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. I think I gained 10 pounds just from that! Happy 20th Court!


Oh yeah, and my brother get married on Wednesday! Crazy. The reception was beautiful and it was fun to see them come out of the temple, even if our dresses kept flying up everywhere because of the wind! Jessica flashed everyone about ten times! We got some cute pics on my camera, but I'm excited to see the ones from the photographer. I have to fly down at 5:30 on thursday for the reception in Vegas and then fly back right after... stressful! I hate airports. Oh well, better than driving, I suppose.





Hope everyone has a good week!
PEACE

6 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

Hey Alyssa - I hope you don't mind that I read your blog. Congratulations to Dixon. Hopefully we'll see you Thursday.
Emily =)

Chase & Destiny Pittsenbarger said...

hey its destiny! wow i cant believe dixon is married! its so crazy! hope everything is going good for you in utah!!

Chase & Destiny Pittsenbarger said...

p.s. i love the zebra print jacket!! way cute! :) haha

Andrew & Heidi said...

Nice to see you last night at the open house - and thanks for sharing these wedding pictures, they're great!

Heather said...

alyssa, it was so great to see you at the reception. I wish i could have talked with ya more. We will have to do something when you come down in July!! Have a great day..you are fabulous

Alec & Tiffany Runyon said...

Lyssa...when you coming up for dinner!?